Saturday, February 5, 2011

Collective Haul

Just a little haul. These items were purchased two separate days, at three different stores.


First store is Charlotte Russe:
This bracelet is originally $6 but their jewelry is mostly 2 for $8
Super cute spring-ish bohemian charms. The bird is so cute:) and the little rose.

Snake ring is originally $6 but also 2 for $8. The band is stretchy, surprisingly it fits well on my middle finger. Most stretchy rings are even too big for my thumb.
I have bones for fingers.

Next store is Wet Seal:
Lace Bandeau: $6.50
Super cute, it's a tad bit tight if I wear a bra with it. 
I went into Wet Seal for sandals but I didn't like any of their current ones.

Last store is Ulta
China Glaze: Below Deck, Sea Spray, and Pelican Gray.
All very pretty colors from the Anchor Away collection.
They were $6.50 a piece which is a bit pricey, but my Sally's did not carry them, sadly.
I actually went in there looking for the black shatter polish by OPI 
but it was sold out, it's sold out everywhere.

Polish and their swatches.

Closer swatches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment