Friday, February 11, 2011

NYX Nude on Nude s119 Palette

I purchased the s119 palette and it is suppose to be comparable to the Urban Decay Naked palette which is $48 and sold out everywhere. This palette I purchased off Ebay for $22.50, but it sells for $25 on Nyx.com. I do not have the Urban Decay palette so I cannot compare them, but I do have swatches of this one. The palette came with 20 eyeshadows and 10 lip glosses. Also I got a free gift of a NYX jumbo eyeliner/shadow pencil. I'll have a full review once I get to try them out.



Here's an overview of the entire palette
Bottom row of shadows, they were more pigmented in person, sadly my lighting isn't the best

Top row of shadows, also more pigmented in person
Lipgloss swatch

Another lipgloss swatch, I couldn't get these to photograph well
They lip gloss consistency was so so, but I didn't buy it for the glosses


Nyx eyeliner/ eyeshadow pencil in black and baby green

Swatches, sorry they are a bit too blurry, but it was the only way to get
the true color. I was surprised how pigmented the eyeliner and shadow were.






No comments:

Post a Comment