Sunday, September 23, 2012

My healthy hair journey

My last hair update on my youtube channel was last fall so I figured it is time for another. Sorry I have been slacking on updates. I don't really pay attention to my hair growth as much as I use to. I still have not dyed my hair, it has been about 1 year and 9 months. I also have stopped straightening my hair.

I decided a while back that I would try go a month without straightening my hair. I did that for a few months and then after that I just felt no need to straighten my hair because it was summer and the heat ruined it. As my hair got healthier I noticed I liked my natural hair more. I only have pictures of my hair straightened so there is not too many within the last year since I have been mostly off heat styling. My hair has a slight natural wave so most of the time I can get away with not doing my hair.

Here are pictures I have taken since my last year update about a year ago:

 12/4/11 1/17/12


 1/29/12 2/20/12

 3/29/12 4/10/12

 4/24/12 5/14/12

 5/20/12 6/16/12
  6/30/12

 8/26/ 12 9/23/12

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara, congrats on your hair journey! I cut ALL of my hair off a few months back.. and like always, I am ready to have long hair again. I found you on Youtube doing a "Luxy Hair Extensions for Short Hair" search. I noticed that you haven't worn them in your recent videos and was wondering if it was due to the extensions turning our to be of poor quality? I am interested in buying them, but don't want to shell out all that money if they aren't worth it, you know?

    Keep up the good work, love your hair!
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete